The Holidays are officially apon us! A time when you can dress up just for the sake of dressing up, when you can layer on the sequins, and dust yourself in glitter. This year I was inspired by artist Ilse Valfré to create my own version of her famous star freckles.
The look was simple, quick and fun.
I wore the look while playing cards with S, but it could easily be worn at a Christmas party with friends, sitting by the fire after a crisp evening walk, or on New Years (no matter where you are).
Recreate the look by following these 5 easy steps!
1. Prep skin with a good mosterizer. I use Burts Bees Daisy Mosterizer
2. Place stickers under your eye. Make sure you can blink comfortably with them on!
3. Dab on a good amount of eyeshadow primer over the stickers. Then swipe on more from your inner eye to your eyebrow.
4. Put eyeshadow glitter on THICKLY ontop of the eyeshadow primer.
5. Pat the area lightly with your ring finger to blend the primer and shake off any loose glitter.
Dress: Lily Wilde Boutique
Coat: Free People
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Steve Madden on Amazon!?